We offer custom lengths and widths in all of our garments at no additional cost!
This is ideal if you fall outside of our listed sizes, are petite or tall, or would prefer a garment created specifically with your measurements in mind.
To order a custom garment:
- Take your measurements, as seen in the photo below (for Dresses/Rompers: height, bust, waist, hip; for Tops: height, bust, waist; for Bottoms: height, waist, hip). Optional measurements to add include a preferred inseam or length, arm circumference, or thigh circumference. *If you don't have a measuring tape, you can use a piece of string and hold it up to a ruler.
- Select the "Customize It!" option for your piece in the size dropdown.
- In the "Notes to Seller" section at checkout, add in your measurements. Alternately, email us your measurements at email@example.com
- Be on the lookout for an email from us! We reach out to each and every customer after an order is placed via email. At that time, we'll ask you to confirm your sizing and provide additional information if it's needed.
- For added side seam pockets on the Simone Dress or other items without pockets, we will invoice you $15.
Please note that we will not begin production on a custom piece unless your measurements have been sent! Having your measurements on hand allows us to create the best fit possible so that you’ll love your new piece.
Before ordering a custom garment, we recommend reviewing our Size Chart to get an idea of where you fall in our range.
Returning a Custom Garment
Most custom garments are returnable if you aren't happy with your purchase. We would only classify a garment as non-returnable if it has heavy alterations that give the piece a different appearance to the original garment (i.e. you request a flared leg on a straight leg pant, or ask for a long sleeve top to be altered to be short sleeve).
Questions about custom sizing? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org